Here are a few of Henry's upcoming events:
Dr. G is now accepting invitations to events for 2012. Please contact us soon so that your event can be placed on his calendar
. January -
-Finals for Ashland High School students - good luck!
-Family vacation time- January 20 through February 5.
. February -
- prepare students for semi- finals
-book promotion events in local area
- Teacher workshop for local middle school teachers
- March 27 -Henry will participate in a DVC event - sponsored by The United States Dept. of State on behalf of our Embassy in Boliva - entitled "Escalante: Best Teacher in America".
Book promotion events taking place every week. Watch for dates and times in your local papers.
Final push for improving students outcomes for the years end.
Work with Ashland Court System / Interpreter
End of the school year wrap up
Mid-June - Mid-August- Dr. is taking his first whole summer vacation. Back to work in mid-August.-
Wish Dr. G. Happy Birthday August 4!
September - Return to work! Dr. G will again be tutoring at risk [all] students at Ashland High School
- January - book signings that have come in by mail all sent out for this month. This is an ongoing process.
- February - notice of libraries that have already put the book in them arrived!
- Spring - tentative book signing at Barnes and Noble - Duluth, MN
- March 24 - 29 Henry will be in Los Angeles. He is open for any workshops or speaking engagements Friday 25th, Sunday 27th, Monday 28th.
- March 26 - Henry is attending/speaking at the dedication of an elementary school in LA to be renamed "Jaime Escalante Elementary School"! Event time is 10:00 AM
- April - Dedicated to tutoring duties to prepare students for up coming final season.
- May 20- Speaking to the Spanish 3 classes @ Lakeview Christian Acadamy
- May 20- Speaking engagement shown on Channels 10 and 13 Duluth MN
- May 27 - Ashland High School Senior Class breakfast. Henry will be giving their key note speech.
- June- Ashland High School is out for the summer - tutoring for the school year will end the last week of May or first week of June for Henry
- July - Henry is attending/presenting at a conference in LA
- August - Dr. G. celebrated his birthday with family and friends.-
- August -Prep work for the new school year is beginning.
- August - Fall plans are gelling for trips and speaking engagements. Add your name to the calendar by contacting us soon. Henry is planning to be in LA in November for the Garfield vs. Roosevelt. football game - will he see you there?
- September - Henry returns to Ashland High School for another year of tutoring "kids at risk" - which means anyone who needs his help -
- September - Henry speaks to all new and returning Students @ Ashland High School
- October - open
- November - LA trip, Roosevelt VS Garfield football game, trip to Rosarito ; family gathering in WI
Events for 2010:
Great News! Books have arrived at the warehouse! They will begin shipping tomorrow to those who preordered, Amazon and wholesalers! By Monday people will be able to purchase the book in stores! Spread the word!
- September 29 – Ashland High School , 3:45 pm Meet the Author! - This event was a great success!
- October 1 –Television interview -WDIO - Channel 10 Duluth MN- Author, Henry Gradillas, joined Good Morning Northland on Friday, October 1 to talk about his new book Standing and Delivering. (Watch the video.)
- Week of October 15th –News releases in local papers @ the book and some upcoming events.
- November 5– Meet the Author Event Washburn Middle School
- November 9 – Meet with 8th grade writing class Washburn middle school to speak @ how a book goes from thought to published
- November 12 - Speak at Washburn High School for Math class students
- Ashland Daily Press news item October 28: Front page news! Dr. G is Standing and Delivering at Ashland High School!
- Abigayle Danielle Hanson joins the family at 8 pounds 7 0z and 20.5 inches. Healthy and happy baby girl
- November 24 - Ashland High School book signing for students and staff.
- December 10 - Garfield High School. Speech to selected Senior Students. Book signing open to the public
- December 10 -6:00 to 8:00 PM Whittier College- Gala Event sponsored by the Hispanic American Task Force of the City of Whittier, Whittier College, and the New Horizons Program @ the Whittier Union High School District. There will be a book signing after the presentations. Reservation information to follow.
- January - 2011 calendar is being set up- stand by for events and dates
Your book orders can be made NOW at any book store or through Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
Last Updated (Monday, 13 August 2012 07:01)